2020 SBHCA Soccer/ T-Ball Program
– CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19
This program is an introduction to soccer for children 4-6 years old
▪ Regular registration is open from February 1 – April 11. Soccer only program is $80, and the Soccer plus Tball program is $105 per registrant.
▪ Registration requires a valid SBHCA membership that must be purchased prior to registering ($25).
▪ Season will run every Saturday, excluding Victoria Day long weekend (May), from April 25 to June 20.
▪ T-ball is optional for all soccer registrants
▪ All events will be on Springborough Field, corner of Springborough Blvd and 26th Ave at Griffith Woods School.
▪ Saturday: Soccer 10:00am to 11:00am and T-ball 11:05am to 11:35am
SBHCA soccer/t-ball is for 4-6 year old children, in a mixed format. Children outside of that age range can be considered on a case-by-case basis and we encourage parents to contact the league coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to confirm the criteria for allowing under-age or over-age players.
More information on the 2021 program will be posted in January 2021.