For only $25.00 per year your family can belong to Springbank Hill Community Association and experience the many benefits of being a member.
When you become a Community Member, your household receives:
• Access and discounts on various events in our community.
• The ability to rent one of our community garden boxes (subject to availability).
• Access to our children’s annual Soccer and T-ball program.
• Advocacy on community concerns relating to safety, development, and the natural environment.
• Opportunities to provide input on community capital projects.
• A voice in our community.
Also, as a registered member you will receive our monthly digital newsletter and regular emails to update you on events,
programs, news and matters in our community. The membership fee also helps us fund all the different initiatives that
make our Springbank Hill Community a safe, fun, and friendly place to live.
If you live outside the Community Association Boundaries please sign up as an Affiliate (non-resident) for the same low price of $25.00 per year. See the SBHCA boundary map below to see if you are inside or outside of the Community Association boundaries.